View Single Post
Old 12-04-2008, 11:52 AM
dsmason807
Lurker
Threadstarter

dsmason807 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Best Way to Get a Sprint TP For Use on Verizon?

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue4shizzle View Post
honestly, you should just save a huge hassel and switch to sprint.. i sell all carriers and im telling you from an experienced standpoint that you wont be disappointed at all.. you will get just as good service with a lot cheaper plans.. and on top of the fact that you have a legit touchpro.. you will have a monster data speeds to where it can perform to its fullest compared to the dimmed down verizon rev A (not bashing, simply stating facts.. look it up). you got 30 days in which you can return the phone anyway, so i would use that time trial and see how it works for ya.. im pretty positive you will be more than satisfied with the service and end up sticking with sprint.
Historically (admittedly 4+ years ago) I've had horrible experiences with Sprint's coverage, both for voice and data -- it's fantastic where you've got it, but unless I was in a major metro area all the time, it just didn't hold up.

I live and hang out in the distant suburbs of DC (I'm on the very edge of AT&T's 3G coverage), and I travel to small-ish cities a lot for my job -- which offers Sprint blackberries to employees and gets complaints constantly from those who travel. Based on eyeballing coverage maps of all three carriers, Verizon seems to have more EVDO coverage than Sprint in outer suburbs and smaller cities.

Do you disagree?

Also, what did you mean by "dimmed down verizon rev A"? Are the two networks not running at the same speeds? I thought Rev A was Rev A?