View Single Post
Old 12-04-2008, 11:00 AM
GunnDogg
Lurker

GunnDogg is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: water damage

Two weeks ago I had to replace an Instinct that was droped in the water and it was two weeks old. I went to sprint and the manger said "sorry charley" and sent me on my way to pay the $50 bucks. However since he's the one that sold me the phone my main argument was that I never really got a chance to feel it out so I hate to be stuck with that because of a mishap. He laughed a little and told me to bring it back once the replacement arrived and if I still want to trade he would allow it. So, after waiting for 4 days the new (replacement/refurb) came in and I put it all back in the box and went to sprint and told them that I wasn't happy with it. After a few phone calls the guy (not the manger) came out with a smile on his face and said they will do it...some kind of work around....

I guess the moral to my story is, you can get what you want, it all depends on the situation and how you deliver the story. Never get upset, although he could see the frustration and sadness in my face for dropping the phone....well, that's was a put on....man....I should have been an actor....LOL.

Anyway, the instinct was changed out for the pro...and no, they had no idea that's what I wanted before the approval was granted. I took it one step at a time.