View Single Post
Old 12-04-2008, 08:19 AM
jmorton10
VIP Member

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: How is the dialer on the pro?

The dialer looks & works very well except for one big problem (there is a long thread here about it)

With the Diamond dialer enabled, the phone is very very slow to respond to incoming calls. It will light up for incoming & flash, but unless you happen to be looking right at it you won't know you have a call coming in as it won't audibly ring for another two or three rings. This was causing me to lose calls to voice mail as it would only ring once or twice & go straight to VM before I had a chance to answer it.

Disabling the Diamond dialer & using the ugly stock Windows dialer fixes the problem. That dialer won't dial ## codes or 911 I guess, but an incoming call will ring almost instantly.

~John