Thread: Front Cam
View Single Post
Old 12-04-2008, 04:52 AM
TurboFool
Timeless

TurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to TurboFool Send a message via MSN to TurboFool Send a message via Yahoo to TurboFool
Re: Front Cam

Quote:
Originally Posted by rdd0512 View Post
oh no i didnt mean they left it in, i meant they probably actually paid more to have it removed. as you said, the phone was physically redesigned.
I was referring more to the OP than your post. Yours sounded very sadly accurate (especially of the government). In this case, though, besides the silliness of redesigning the appearance which seemed unnecessary (although I do prefer the rounded design now), removing the camera did make sense even if it cost them to do so (I doubt it did, though, as NO American networks support video calling, so HTC had to have taken this into account when designing for any of them) as it would create a marketing fiasco to leave it in and create the assumption that the phone could do something Sprint couldn't support.