View Single Post
Old 12-04-2008, 01:41 AM
Formula84
PPCGeeks VIP

Formula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Newest Kinoma Play auto rotates

Have you run into the issue with sync problems with audio/video being out of sync after a few buffers? Please report you experience, I did not have this issue with the free version but it started happening after i payed for the full version which adds the ability to seek your orb streams, comes in handy when you loose you network connection after watching 20 min of a 30 min show so you dont have to start all over again like with the free version.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scrosler View Post
I just installed Kinoma play from a cab that was about 1 month old. It prompted me to update when I ran it for the first time. When it finished updating it was a full blown VGA version instead of the stretched QVGA version. The coolest thing was that it auto rotates like Opera does. This goes both clock wise and counter clock wise. I was pretty impressed.

Its actually an animated rotation too. I have not seen that before but I just started using the phone a couple days ago.

http://www.kinoma.com/

Its a pretty slick media player. I only use it for Orb because thats better than using Opera / IE and media player for Orb access.