View Single Post
Old 12-03-2008, 08:50 PM
WarChild
War is the answer!

WarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Thumbs up Re: ActiveSync : Two phones/Same CPUs

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdodge View Post
You can sync almost as many phones as you want, you just have to make sure the sync names are unique for each phone. And you technically can have them connected at the same time, but they have to be using difference connection methods. For example, I have my touch pro to sync usb, and my mogul to sync with bluetooth.

This can be difficult to get working sometimes. I often tell people the easiest way to do it is just create a second logon profile on your pc for each phone. So if you need to sync phone 1, login with profile 1, phone 2, login in with profile 2...etc.
cool didnt know that but I will def have to use it.

FORUM FAQ | FORUM RULES | NEW USER GUIDE |TIPS FOR SEARCHING | RULES FOR SALES ON SITE

Semper Fidelis (Always Faithful) is the motto of the Corps. That Marines have lived up to this motto is proved by the fact that there has never been a mutiny, or even the thought of one, among U.S. Marines.