View Single Post
Old 12-03-2008, 08:34 PM
robbzbusa
PPCGeeks Regular

robbzbusa is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Picture mail sending issue

this picture mail thing on tp has got my nerves shot...ive spent so much time with sprint and they dont know s..t.....one minute mine will work the next it wont....i have smms on phone so i use that but would be nice to use what the phone came with...was on my home tonight and sent 3 to da wifey she got them in 4 minutes...i get home send again and still after 2 hours still not sent...ggggggrrrrrrrr.....WTF is up with this pic mail...i love sending it sure would be nice to use it on phone...now whats weird is that when i use smms it seems to toggle between the one that comes preloaded on phone...very weird..guess ill just have to stick with the smms which is awesome..had it on my mogul just like some of the features the preloaded one has...so tired of wasting time with it...sorry just needed to vent a lil cause i spent another 3 hours on the phone with sprint last night..in the past 1 1/2 mounths ive been on the phone with them for over 30 hours total ive have fixed phones that there tech support cant thanks to the peeps here..i now know better than to call sprint i just now come here...my 1 stop shop...thanks to everyone who has helped me out..to many to name but all who have helped a BIG THANKS..ive had 4 tp both wifey and i have one just been alot of bs that ive had to deal with since ive gotten it..dont get me wrong best phone ive ever had when sprints network is up and runnin properly..had hardware issues with first two then network issues on 3rd now i cant get pic mail to keep workin...thank god for guys smms...

Last edited by robbzbusa; 12-03-2008 at 08:38 PM.