View Single Post
Old 12-03-2008, 06:39 PM
HBOOT
DaFlowMaster

HBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to HBOOT
Re: SPB Mobile Shell vs. Battery life

Don't know as of now. What version of SPB are you running ?I have 2.1 with some different backgrounds as stuff, nothing in particular..how long did u have the TP?
I eliminated TF3D after few hours of getting the TP.,unchecked atomatic update for the weather too. I assume you are using Sprint charger not some half A** brand..well figure it out man...