ScandaLex is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to ScandaLex Send a message via Yahoo to ScandaLex
Quote:
Originally Posted by Q Status
Quote:
Originally Posted by webcrush
gonna share the love or make the rest of us figure it out?

I had become convinced the BOFA was worthless as I couldn't get it to work on my Q, on my laptop, on the desktop, etc
I didn't do anything speical... Here is my story, I was in Los Angeles a few weeks back. I forgot to make a payment online before I left for my weekend out of town. So I try to get on BOFA on my Q and I was at the BOFA mobile site (Din't know it at the time) But I kept getting an error message about checking my desktop or laptop.

So one day i was on BOFA online and noticed they have mobile banking. So i was like "oh snap" it's got to work now... NOPE.. call customer service, they said it's a feature that you have to add on to your account throught BOFA online. Which wasn't the case because he was telling me to do things on the screen that wasn't possible.

So that same day i go to a bank center, talk to the tellers, yea i want to get on my account through my phone. Maybe one person was like oh it's a new thing that just came out, but everyone else was like oh i didn't know we can do that.

So long story short, i'm at the bank sitting down with rep. while their on the phone with BOFA online banking trying to see whats going on. The excuse was that it was my "Internet service provider through the phone" when i can cleary go through all the screens and get their errors messages, yet still a bunch of other things online.

Then then they say, there was an issue with cingular phones not being able to work. but i call customer service again that same day, this time this lady with attitude was saying it's a new thing so they system goes in and out. BUT WHY WOULD BOFA PUSH IT ON THEIR SITE WITH ALL THE FAULTS... but my sister in california got it to work with no problem

but weeks later i tried it for the first time today..and it worked.. i got to try it again to see if it's still good.
I dont think Webcrush wanted to know your entire ordeal; but rather what YOU DID to get it to work. What you detailed wouldnt help anyone....IMO!