View Single Post
Old 12-03-2008, 02:40 PM
x10guy
VIP Member

x10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint ROM no TOUCHflo 3d!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranger093 View Post
When the windows folder is bloated it slows down your device to hell. Windows mobile has a HORRIBLE file system and is not organized whatsoever. I hope they redo it in windows mobile 7
Just curious, do you have any data to show how much it slows it down?

I just don't think that simply having those files on your device will slow it down that much.

I still say just disable it. And if you are worried about speed, go visit the "Touch Pro Essentials" thread and do some of the tweaks listed there.

Compared to the oringinal stock Titan/Vogue (6800/6900) ROM, the stock ROM on the TP is actually not that bad. There are some custom ROMS for the TP but you aren't going to see much of a speed up from the stock Sprint TP (with the "essentials tweaks")