View Single Post
Old 12-03-2008, 10:31 AM
Biker1
VIP Member

Biker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Gmail Email Setup

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swerv View Post
Hey, has anyone set up there Gmail accoun to the Touch Pro? If you have do you have the same problem I am having with replying to emails. For some reason when I want to reply to my emails from my phone it doesn't send it email it gives me a error message saying "The message could not be sent. Check that you have network coverage and that your account information is correct. Then try sending again" and it sends to to the Outbox folder. I called sprint with this problem and they can't fix it. Can anyone advise on how to stop this problem from there Gmail account?

Thanks
Thp happened to me a few times the other day. I have a Sprint Touch Diamond. After several attempts, I did a soft reset a couple of times and it was ok. I had the same exact issues.