View Single Post
Old 12-03-2008, 08:32 AM
Lylej2k
Geek'n it Up

Lylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Lylej2k
Re: Screen Backlight stays on

Quote:
Originally Posted by jupiter View Post
Yeh i have my backlight set to turn off after one minute when plugged in charging (cuz USB charging goes slow and is very weak and in some cases the phone will burn more energy than the USB can charge) but after one minute it doesnt go off, it just get dim. I want the phone to stay "on" but just the backlight off to conserve battery/power, why doesnt the touch do this?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rollazn View Post
^ mine is the same... if i plug it in... press the power so it closes... and recieve a txt msg when im sleeping... the screen will go dim but will still stay on.
If i'm connected to active sync and i hit the power button to black out my screen, i lose my connection. so I'm ok with it being dim. If i'm on the wall outlet, I'll just hit the power button. This is not that big a deal for me.
Don't forget to hit the