View Single Post
Old 12-03-2008, 12:42 AM
rstoyguy
SuperNoob
Threadstarter

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Custom VGA OEM Requests ....Get them hier!

Here is a link to the original OEM tutorial:
http://wiki.xda-developers.com/index...age%20Tutorial.

Here is my updated tutorial:
[TUT] Creating OEM's for your ROMThis tutorial will help you create OEM's for your Roms.

I use Ervias's Package Creator for most of my work. I will also on ocassion use OEMIzer provided with ppckitchen for creating OEM's for program themes, icon packs etc. I find it usefull when needing to add multiple files to a directory other than \windows.

For those not wanting to flash a rom, and install some of these OEM's...Here is a treat!
First I'd like to release a version of neupackageinstaller.zip

neupackageinstaller.zip for non-Flashers...

This archive contains two files.
1. Copy these to \My Documents on your device. They must be in the same directory!
2. Take the OEM you want to install, make it a .zip archive and copy it to the \My Documents directory.
3. Use your favorite file explorer and launch neupackageinstaller.exe.

Note: This is No2Chem's baby, I made the files available for those wanting to use my OEM's and don't want to flash! Pay omage to no2chem, he helped pave the way for us!

Last edited by rstoyguy; 01-08-2009 at 12:58 AM.
This post has been thanked 12 times.