View Single Post
Old 12-02-2008, 11:44 PM
creedin
Regular 'Geeker

creedin is keeping up the good workcreedin is keeping up the good workcreedin is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to creedin Send a message via MSN to creedin
Re: Help with reprogrammed Sprint Touch Pro

from step 15 here ( http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=44663 )

You should have text messaging and voice, but data not yet. So to get data, you have some options. If you can't get data to authenticate, follow step thirteen. Then force the phone into 1x mode (I don't care how you do it - what I did was go to a mall basement) and connect to the internet in 1x mode. EvDO won't work, but 1x does work. What is going to happen is the HA and AAA shared keys will be written. If all goes well, you should have your sprint touch pro phone 99.9% working on vzw network.

Now, the roaming triangle will stay there, I'm still working on how to remove that. But it will work everyday. Enjoy your new phone =)

------------------

Step Thirteen
Place your phone back in diag mode. Connect to QPST service programming and go to the MIP default profile (AAA shared secret and HA shared secret is where you need to go in Service programming). If there is anything in those two areas, delete it, click enter hex values and leave it blank. Write to phone.