Thread: Oh, the Irony
View Single Post
Old 12-02-2008, 08:52 PM
Baffles
Noob

Baffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Baffles
Oh, the Irony

So I'm using that crappy case that came with the phone (at least, I was) instead of pocketing it. Well, I was running to catch the shuttle on campus today to get home, and I heard a thunk. I was like hmm, then I reached down and my phone wasn't there. Then someone yelled "hey, you dropped something." At that moment my heart stopped for a second, went back, and sure enough it was my phone. Landed on its corner, now the corner is all scuffed up. Could be worse I guess, no cracking anything that I saw. But still, it sucks, the only reason this happened is because the phone wasn't in my pocket, but in the case because I was trying to keep the phone with less scratches/lint in it.

baf.cc | GPS Toggler | Touch Pro Essentials | Got MSL?
Donations are accepted and greatly appreciated.