View Single Post
Old 06-25-2007, 04:28 PM
stroths
VIP & Master of my Domain

stroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by letsgoflyers81
Quote:
Originally Posted by wowthatisrandom
i cant do that but i did write a nifty little script that does just that using a the hard button of ur choice you can find it

http://www.ppcgeeks.com/wows-vibrate...ler-t5954.html
So how exactly does this work? The Treo's switch would mute everything and enable the vibrator on its own without needing to click or tap anything else. Going by the description and screenshots of your app it looks like the button would launch the app and then you choose the profile. Did I just read that incorrectly? Even if it's a button and not the Wifi switch, I'd love to just press a button to mute everything and enable the vibrator, and then press that button again to turn the sound back on.
The way I do it with AE Button Plus is a 1 button solution. I hold down the assigned button (comm. Manager in my case) and it mutes sounds and turns on vibrations. I hold it down again and it turns it back to normal ringer mode.