View Single Post
Old 12-02-2008, 03:54 PM
Justin311
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Justin311 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Serious lag issue, especially when using hard keyboard. Help a non-technical user

Unfortunately I can't use Outlook on my computers, its a work thing, we're all Lotus Notes I think I need to breakdown and try to get around the barriers, as that seems to be the easiest way to backup eveything. I've lost contacts before trying to use it tho.

Quote:
Originally Posted by osva View Post
Thanks - I totally missed that. So the typing lag is "normal" for this device - sad but acceptable, its my only MAJOR complaint so far.

But that still doesn't answer the lagginess of the operating system/program loading ( for lack of a technical term). Can anybody tell me which of my programs could be the culprit? I guess I can start taking them off one at a time, but I've come to expect great things from this site, so hopefully a nice user will tell me "hey this program relaly slowed mine down, take it off!" LOL.

On a side note, it seems to run a bit quicker with TF3D loaded (counterintuitive, I know). Is there a way I can get the "landscape" TF3D interface (tile mode) to show up in Portrait mode as well? I hate the "slide" thing, its really useless to me, but love the tile mode.

thanks for your help guys! I love this site!!! )