View Single Post
Old 12-02-2008, 02:30 PM
scrosler
VIP Member

scrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Verizon TP Issues...

Quote:
Originally Posted by scott@mac-pc-assist.com View Post
First, I think this is a pretty darn cool phone regardless of the locking in to Verizon's junk...

I wanted to see if anyone else out there has a problem with a little tiny deformation, a kinda bump sticking up where it says Verizon on the screen;

And, I was wondering if anyone has figured out how to get the VZW Navigator to connect to the Outlook Contacts? I was pretty frustrated yesterday in that I have to write a client's address on paper and then copy it back into the damn phone. Stupid.
Mine has it to, my co-workers has the problem and another co-worker with sprint has the problem.

The bubble on the sprint phone is BARELY noticable while the bubbles on our VZW phone are noticable.

Donations always accepted but never expected!