View Single Post
Old 12-02-2008, 01:33 PM
CountryDevil
Regular 'Geeker

CountryDevil is keeping up the good workCountryDevil is keeping up the good workCountryDevil is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Forced Roaming + Incoming Call Problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Success100 View Post
thats general cell radio knowledge, i knew that already. when i switch my phone to 1x, no data transfer goes on on my device because 1x is slow as hell so id rather not use it. also, my long key end press is set to kill my data conection and i always make sure my connection is dead if im not using it for battery life purposes

with that being said, when i switching the operation mode for the phone radio from hybrid(1x+Ev) to 1x only, ive found that not resetting after switching modes causes the calls to go straight to vm. this may not be the same issue the op is pointing out, but that is a good point and may work for him, but thats not the root to my issue..
Have you checked your DDTM setting under the phone settings? That setting is primarly for the 1x data. EVDO does noy apply to this setting. I ahve nto played much with the mod of operation settings, but I can play with them and let you know if I have the same issues.