View Single Post
Old 12-02-2008, 12:20 PM
shellguy
Almost a VIP

shellguy is becoming a PPCGeeks regularshellguy is becoming a PPCGeeks regularshellguy is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to shellguy Send a message via MSN to shellguy Send a message via Yahoo to shellguy
Re: So I bought a Touch Pro.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubbermaid View Post
i went to the sprint store yesterday and bought a touch pro... got a new account and everything.. i took the phone home and tried to slide the phone open... it would slide one way and the keyboard would come out but it wouldnt slide the other way.. i was told that it should... so i took a screwdriver and tried to pry the top up because it looked like a plastic peice was stuck and stopping it from sliding.. the top popped off and now i cant get it to turn back on... This phone is starting to piss me off i called sprint and they said that the phone isnt covered because it was intentional damage... WTF!

So i looked online and figured id take it apart to fix it.. i couldnt find a screwdriver small enough to take the screws out so i took a butterknife and wedged it in between the plastic and finally got it apart.. But some more plastic broke off and now i cant even get it back together... This phone looks cheap and i cant beleive that it broke so easilly... i went to sprint and was told i can not return it because i broke it, HOW CAN SPRINT SAY THAT... I WAS TOLD IT SLID BOTH WAYS... I WOULD NEVER HAVE THIS ISSUE WITH AT&T...

My question is what can i do to get this phone working again.. i tried using some glue to get the plastic back together... i even tried to put some small wood screws in the side to hold it together but nothing works... i think somthing must have shorted out because the battery gets very hot and smells like burning plastic..

WHAT DO I DO!!!!!
I really hope you are kidding about this..