View Single Post
Old 12-02-2008, 10:57 AM
weedahoe
VIP Member

weedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to weedahoe Send a message via MSN to weedahoe Send a message via Yahoo to weedahoe
Re: blue notification bubbles?

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazychef View Post
1st off I def mistated my self my 12000 texts would include everything.. 10000 to 12000 texts is average for me..

What can I say "Pimpin aint easy"
For real pimps, I am sure it isnt. However, you still didnt answer how you accumulate 10k-12k text a month. I just dont think you are doing that much. Anyone who might do that much either has no life or a gay sounding voice and doesnt want to talk on the phone. Sorry for the doubt but I just dont believe you.