View Single Post
Old 12-02-2008, 01:14 AM
skeegcpp
VIP Member

skeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Got phone as modem to work

Quote:
Originally Posted by dannzeman View Post
What is this cab that you posted? Where did you get it and what exactly does it do? Thats confusing me because I didn't have to install anything to get ICS to work. I just deleted the ICS-Helper.dll as instructed in the first post of this thread and it worked perfectly.

Kaw900r, glad to hear you finally got it working. Sorry I couldn't help you with it.

i got it from this site...just don't remember who or where(remember, no drinky when working on PPC, well i broke dat rule then...so i dont remember sh**, but it worked)......sorry for da vague response, but...what can i say??? wait...i jus had an epiphany...or sumthin like it...lol.....it allows u to use ur original NAI, and use it for a modem vs. a PAM NAI, which u wud have to pay for

Last edited by skeegcpp; 01-07-2009 at 09:41 AM.