View Single Post
Old 12-01-2008, 11:10 PM
skeegcpp
VIP Member

skeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Got phone as modem to work

well, u can try this .cab file??? once u install, go to settings/connections/connections/advanced/select networks/then edit under My ISP.
u shud now c 3 options(auto pick-phone as modem-power vision)...make sure power vision is selected, dont change it.

Now use WMDC(for vista) or Activesync(for XP) to connect ur phone to ur computer. once ur connected, tap da internet sharing icon on ur today screen, hit connect..it shud then say sumthin like, "check ur usb connection" or sumthin like that, then say connected.

Now, launch ur browser of choice on ur computer, then violla...browse away, my friend