Old 06-25-2007, 04:59 AM
TheNegotiator
N00b

TheNegotiator is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Serious Mogul Alarm Issue / Bug...Please Help

Sup people..
Ok so today i was trying to set a new alarm tone and i did a test run to see how loud it would be. Time came and phone alarm did not ring. So im wondering to my self what the HECK...i press the power button and guess what an alarm that was supposed to ring 5 mins earlier started to ring...and im like wat the heck is goin on. So i try it again and same results. I set another alarm but this time i make sure that the the phone does not go to sleep (screen turn off) and the alarm rings with not problem...so now im really confused. I try it again and it works with no problem. i set alarm again and allow phone to sleep and once again phone alarm does not ring. So i UNPLUG charger and set another alarm and press the power button so that phones goes to sleep and guess what when the alarm time came the phone woke up (screen turned back on) and the alarm rang fine. I tried this again and got the same results. I put the charger back in set an alarm and let the phone go to sleep and once again no alarm until i manually push the power button to wake up phone and then alarm rang. WOW.

What does this mean in real terms:
Ok so you gotta be at work at 8:00am and you set 3 alarms 6:15am...6:30am and 6:45am...put your phone to charge for the night...and then end up waking up at 10am..lol...cause you MOGUL SMART PHONE "forgot" to ring cause it was sleeping...lol

Can others please check this out to see if this is a bug or just a defective unit that i have, cause then i will be Sending this phone right back to sprint and demand a replacement. This is a BIG issue to me..completely ridiculous. I mean i can understand that some phones wont vibrate while on the charger but not being able to wake up to execute an alarm is just out right stupid.
And if this is in fact a bug that everyone or majority are experiencing...then can some please help in figuring out how to fix this problem.Thanks