View Single Post
Old 12-01-2008, 10:03 PM
chappy
Almost a VIP

chappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Got My Replacement Today From Sprint..

Quote:
Originally Posted by PDAPhoneJunkie View Post
Not always. Us CDMA users often get the ghetto phones. The GSM phones usally are much hotter. I love the GSM Pro and Diamond. I don't know why Sprint puts those ugly battery doors on them. And the GSM Vogue has WiFi. If AT&T had some better coverage I would switch in a heart beat. I really wish Verizon was GSM. SIM cards are convenient and no mess with ESN's. Anyhow just my view...
The imported GSM phones are hotter, yes. Go into an ATT store and show me anything (besides the iPhone) that is that much better than it's CDMA counterpart.

Not to mention the original GSM pro and diamond have less RAM than their CDMA counterparts.