View Single Post
Old 12-01-2008, 08:59 PM
mrchris1234
Lurker

mrchris1234 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Got My Replacement Today From Sprint..

So far doesnt seem to be any better than the one it replaces. Battery is dismal and it added a new set of problems.. This one shuts off as in totally shuts off and have to press the button to boot it back up (as if the battery was removed) whenever I slide the keyboard shut. What the heck?

I really want to love this phone, but I'm thinking about jumping ship all together and going to ATT and the iPhone.. I realize the iPhone has its issues, but so far from what I see it seems a bit more stable and slightly better battery life, no keyboard I dunno, I'm not an Apple fanboy but I'm not an HTC fanboy either. I just want a phone that works with either a generous and functional touch screen keyboard or physical keyboard and exchangesync. Those are my two real needs. I had a Touch before, good phone, VERY stable and I would have kept it had the damn on screen keyboard been more usable with my fat fingers. Battery life wasn't perfect but its a hell of a lot longer than the Touch Pro. Nor would I mind living with less then perfect devices if they were more reasonably priced, but this high a price tag with these issues and its just too frustrating to live with.