View Single Post
Old 12-01-2008, 07:16 PM
[sammich]
Retired Moderator

[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Adventure and Role playing games on the Touch Pro?

Quote:
Originally Posted by profroopchan View Post
I have tried to play a few demo adventure and role playing games on my Touch Pro, however I am having trouble figuring out controls for these games specifically for the Touch Pro.

So far, I have tried:
Laura Craft Tomb Raider
Doom
Fade

I have no idea how to get the menu to come up to configure the settings and controls on the Touch Pro. The manual for Tomb Raider says that I need to press "esc" to bring up the menu, but I do not have a "esc" key on my keyboard. I tried configuring AEButton to use one of my buttons to work as "esc" however it does not work. Is this a common problem with Windows Mobile or is this just a problem with the Touch Pro?
I love tomb raider!
But since I started the game, I can't get back to the main menu.

It's a TP thing, because HTC always seems to find a way to map the buttons differently.