saecrow
PPCGeeks Regular

saecrow is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: help, cannot control volume with keys

Quote:
Originally Posted by lalord69 View Post
my pro starter acting up, when u on a call and u press the volume down or up it does not do anything, doesnt even move, also, if u wanna turn the ring or sys volume up or down it does not move with the keys, the only way is doing it by touch on the screen but is very complicated since i have big hands, any one knows how to fix this?

Some said that it was an issue with s2u2 but i uninstalled it and nothing, i also made sure on s2u2 that the setting for the option "dont use keyboard hook" is set to ON but still does not work. any ideas how to fix it?
just out of curiosity i tried to replicate the issue (i have s2u2 installed as well) and sure enough, it did the same thing. . . i wasn't aware because i haven't tried the side volume settings since i installed it over the weekend.

i changed 2 settings and it's now working as it should. in s2u2, for Volume Control i selected "ON" and (as you mentioned) for Don't Use KeyBoard Hook i selected "ON". i can now change the volume with the side buttons both during a call and in "non-call" mode for lack of a better term

check those settings.
This post has been thanked 2 times.