View Single Post
Old 12-01-2008, 02:08 PM
LilRico
CyanogenMod

LilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to LilRico Send a message via MSN to LilRico
Re: would u rather have a qvga than a vga tp?

Quote:
Originally Posted by webazoid View Post
am i the only one who thinks having a qvga touch pro would be better? i mean, it's a 2.8" screen. w/ 640x480 pixels, it just makes the cpu work harder to support it. web pages slower. compare w/ the iphone which has less resolution (i think) but loads pages really fast.
The webpage’s pages loading slow has to do with the software (saying you have a good signal strength). Just try skyfire and you will see a vast improvement over Opera no matter what version of Opera you use. I for one think the 640x480 resolution is long over due... In time as software continues to get tweaked and improved, the bog down and slowdowns you experience will go away.