View Single Post
Old 06-24-2007, 09:56 PM
TurboFool
Timeless

TurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to TurboFool Send a message via MSN to TurboFool Send a message via Yahoo to TurboFool
I just learned from another thread that the HTC X-Button app works on our model (even though the sites say only Hermes/TyTn), and it works like a dream. Doesn't take me to the Memory/Running Programs section, but instead makes closing running programs a breeze. Tap and hold the X button to truly CLOSE the current program, or tap the menu that appears where the X button would be on the Today screen and access a list of program you can close. Also from there you can go to Settings within that and see a list of running programs and how much memory they're using.

That little tool really uplifted my spirits today, as I was starting to get really upset by the available memory on this thing and how quickly it's eaten up.