View Single Post
Old 12-01-2008, 08:36 AM
weedahoe
VIP Member

weedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to weedahoe Send a message via MSN to weedahoe Send a message via Yahoo to weedahoe
Re: blue notification bubbles?

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazychef View Post
what the heck r u guys talking about.. I send 12000+ texts a month and prob receive as many if not more..
ok, Im curious. I used my phone A LOT. I have all my IMs linked to it. I have 4 banks with all my accnts linked and 7 CCs. Any and all daily activity goes to my phone. I havce ppl who would rather text than talk and both Hotmail and Gmail forward all new email notifications from the 3 PPC forums, the 2 Olds forums, the 2 Dodge forums, the local GA forums and one or two others I may mess around in. So with that I think that is more than most ppl. So I am curious on how it is you do 12k+ on texts and the same getting sent to you. I just find that a bit hard to believe. Here is a screenshot of my usage from my VZW bill from last month and this is about average for me.