speck
PPCGeeks Regular

speck is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Protecting Your HTC Touch Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombie Scott View Post
Are you using a case or cover for your HTC Pro to protect it from drop, bump damage, etc?

I purchased one of the clear crystal cases from eBay.

Clear Case - HTC Touch Pro

I was afraid it would cause a problem with the sliding mechanism, but it actually fits perfectly. At first the slide was a little rough, but I found a clear piece of plastic on the backside of the phone that I did not even know was there.
I looked at the picture on ebay and it looks exactly like the type of case my niece has on her iPhone. She carries her iPhone in her jeans pocket or throws it in her backpack - and has no screen protector on it - just this type of case. The phone still looks in perfect shape - I can't believe her screen doesn't have the slightest scratch on it.

Quote:
I am thinking about losing the case and just spending the $7 a month for the protection plan.
I got the protection plan (the first time I've done so) - due to the price of the phone. I have left my cell phone on top of my car as I drove out the driveway - sending it flying onto the cement . That phone survived, believe it or not - very scratched up, but not broken. Somehow I don't think the Pro is going to be that sturdy.