View Single Post
Old 12-01-2008, 12:43 AM
Lylej2k
Geek'n it Up

Lylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Lylej2k
Re: Software or Registry Mod to make the screen turn off after 30-60 sec?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinesis View Post
fine is there a way to make Power off button link to DisplaySwitch EXE under programs menu?

the poiint is to save power yes, but also prevent screen burn in and / or dead pixels from developing over time.. its not good to have yoru screen blasting all the time.. especially when i run the lock app if the lock app stays on the screen and you unlock it you can see the ghosting of the buttons still
LCD screens don't burn in. And which lock app are you talkin about. I can leave my S2U2 running all night with the backlight full blast and unlock it in the morning, and my appointments, the lock bar, weather and any notifications i may have don't burn in nor do i see any ghosting what so ever. So I'm fairly confused by all this.

If what you're looking for mainly is a way to keep the music playing with the device powered down, I again say check out S2P by A_C. And while you're at his site, check out S2U2, its a locking app. the same one I told you about in the last thread you started about this topic. http://www.ac-s2.com/
Don't forget to hit the