PPCGeeks Regular

JRider is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: calendar and call history tab

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoodThings2Life View Post
Add a Call History Tab
Adding the Call History tab is the easiest of the custom tabs to add to your interface. You just add one section of code to your 26958339_manila file using the guidelines above and the attached 1d1ee632_manila file to your \Windows directory on the phone. Here's the code to add...

Code:
      <Page Order="10" Name="callhistory.page" PackageName="HTC" Title="[[IDS_CALLLOGTITLE]]">
        <ComponentReference Name="page" Mode9Path="HTC\CallLog.mode9" Component="GizmoRoot" SmartComponent="true" />
        <ComponentReference Name="icon_normal" Mode9Path="HTC\Icons.mode9" Component="People_CallHistory_Off" />
        <ComponentReference Name="icon_selected" Mode9Path="HTC\Icons.mode9" Component="People_CallHistory_On" />
        <ComponentReference Name="icon_preview" Mode9Path="HTC\Icons.mode9" Component="People_CallHistory_Preview" />
        <ComponentReference Name="icon_notification" Mode9Path="HTC\Icons.mode9" Component="Notification_People_CallHistory" />
      </Page>
Just be sure you change the Order="10" to use a number that's not already in use which may involve scrolling through the file to check.

The extension comes from Fabliv at XDA.
I actually used your method, and I have issues with TF3D freezing after I go from the Call History to another tab. Has anyone found a solution to this?