View Single Post
Old 11-30-2008, 09:44 PM
lawmangrant
LMG - GEEK, VIP!!!

lawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to lawmangrant Send a message via MSN to lawmangrant Send a message via Yahoo to lawmangrant Send a message via Skype™ to lawmangrant
Re: Asurion Replacement - What do I actually have to return?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vip3rV333 View Post
The vibrate on the Diamond is buzzing weird like something is a bit loose, so I just ordered a replacement. They said that I have to send it back to them when I have to receive my new phone or they will charge me $200. So two questions.

1. What do I actually have to send back? Can I keep everything like the battery cover and the styluses (styli?) and all the accessories? And just return the bare phone? Any body that works for Sprint that knows exactly?

2. Should I keep the phone and try to sell it if its possible to get more than $200 out of it? (checked the forum and it seems like there actually going for less huh?)

On the returns I have done in the past, they want everything, phone, cover, battery, stylus, etc....
I believe the paperwork says your responsible for returning everything, subject to being charged full price for the phone.

I have heard people keeping the battery before, but the way I look at it, I can buy a whole bunch of batteries (and covers) for 400.00.
PLAN:
Everything450, w/ unlimited mobile to mobile[B]

Need Dropbox? Use my referral here!
This post has been thanked 2 times.