View Single Post
Old 11-30-2008, 02:37 PM
syrguy1969
VIP Member

syrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Samsung Omnia reviews.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyrumo View Post
To squeeze some memory out of my Omnia, I deleted any file associated with Visual Voicemail, VZ App Store and Mobile I/M do to the fact that these services suck.

And make sure you install everything into your My Storage or Storage Card.
I'll give the first part a shot, I didn't realize those apps were in usable memory!!

Everything except Today plug-ins are installed on the My Storage (of course...I wonder if they can work well being in My Memory...it can't be removed after all!!!!).