View Single Post
Old 11-30-2008, 01:29 PM
syrguy1969
VIP Member

syrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Samsung Omnia reviews.

I have found the Omnia to be pretty cool, S2U2 works great, and most apps I have installed so far work great.

I do have two issues that may make me return this though:

1- The Omnia wakes up/turns off at will while on an external power source....kinda like sleeping next to a strobe-light at times, and a malfunctioning night-light at times.....not a good thing!!!!!

2- The memory issue....for some reason the internal memory runs out a lot faster than previous devices...I have less installed on my Omnia now that I do my 700wx and I have almost identical memory left on each (and I don't even have ring-toned loaded yet)!!!

Any ideas or anyone find work-arounds for these?