View Single Post
Old 11-30-2008, 01:09 PM
dtndvm
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

dtndvm knows their stuffdtndvm knows their stuffdtndvm knows their stuffdtndvm knows their stuffdtndvm knows their stuffdtndvm knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Importing playlists into TF3D music tab

Quote:
Originally Posted by bgeezy723 View Post
I downloaded and installed this program, but haven't been able to get it to work successfully. It creates the playlist, but when I save it to the 'My Device\Application Data\HTC\Audio Manager\playlists' location, TF3D doesn't list it. When I save it to my storage card, TF3D finds it, but doesn't list any songs in the playlist. What am I doing wrong?
Make sure you're saving it for the HTC Audio Manager. Don't click on "Save Playlist As" in the file menu. Click on "HTC Audio Manager". This will open a submenu where you can click "Save Playlist As". At this point you are given the option to overwrite an existing file or create a new file name. The program automatically saves the playlist to the correct location (the one you listed above). You don't even get a choice as to where to save it. If you use the "Save Playlist As" in the main file menu, you get the normal options of selecting where to save the file and in what form (.asx, .m3u, or.pls). If you do this, Audio Manager will see the playlist but will not see any content because the file format will be incorrect. The benefit of this is that it allows you to take existing playlists from your PC, open them with the program, and then convert them to use with HTC Audio Manager.
This post has been thanked 1 times.