View Single Post
Old 11-30-2008, 11:12 AM
Lylej2k
Geek'n it Up

Lylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Lylej2k
Re: Help updating Mogul

Quote:
Originally Posted by amirborna View Post
soft reset hold power and click yes when window pops up.
This will work, but you're actually shutting the phone off then turning it back on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imaginos View Post
Soft reset - take the stylus and press the tiny indented button next to the usb port on the phone.
This is correct. There are also several task managers (quick menu i know for sure) and programs (spb mobile shell) that will give you a soft reset option.

You can find the Touch Dialer, calculator and comm manager skins if you search for them. They are generally a .cab file, which you run from your phone. when you click it, it will ask you if you want to install to your device or mem card. I install everything to device.

iContacts is a nice program. I use the burt edition which i will attach here. just download the .zip file, connect your phone to your comp. via active sync. open the zip and more the .cab to your phone, run it and away you go! lol
Attached Files
File Type: zip iContactBE6.4.cab.zip (173.9 KB, 18 views) Click for barcode!
Don't forget to hit the

Last edited by Lylej2k; 11-30-2008 at 11:17 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.