Old 11-30-2008, 02:56 AM
viper3two
Lurker
Threadstarter

viper3two is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Video review of VZW Touch Pro-Crippled "Should be criminally negligent"

In my opinion, I paid for a device that was unusable and I agree with what the guy has to say. I also want to note that VZW advertises one of the highlights of the phone is touchflo3d, yet you can't run it because they cut the memory. Very misleading on Verizon's part. If I wanted a WinMo phone without the touchflo and other nice touches of the TP, I would have simply saved 150 bux and bought the xv6800 (mogul) instead. Heck, I even went back to the store a day after receiving my touch pro and did a comparison...that mogul smoked the touch pro in responsiveness and running multiple apps....and it is LOWER spec'd than this phone. This is supposed to be the latest and greatest....Yet Verizon charges the highest price of all the major carriers, then remove all the extras of the phone that everybody else gets for less money (memory, nice TouchFlo like HTC advertises, apps and little nice things such as the earbuds and halfway decent packaging). If I were HTC, I would have them remove it from their lineup becuase it is misleading. You see the phone at HTC as a beautiful product, and it is......but when you get it from VZW, it just a smartphone with a black case that is unable to run more than 1 app at a time. Again, what a shame and totally pointless. If I had a choice of carriers, I would leave right now, but nothing works in this area but VZW. Damn them...........

Last edited by viper3two; 11-30-2008 at 03:01 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.