View Single Post
Old 11-29-2008, 01:46 PM
marcus_cruz
Regular 'Geeker

marcus_cruz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmarcus_cruz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmarcus_cruz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmarcus_cruz is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [FIXED] Pic Mail!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffdaBeat View Post
Rumor around Sprint/Nextel is that we are getting MMS next year...

THats funny.. Because I thought they already have it.. Remeber ARCSoft ? I could write a MMS/SMS server app for them for under 100K $.
It would send out about 2500 mms messages an hour. I already have 70 % of the code done for another solution I wrote last year.
Its so simple it scary. WHat I cant figure out is why the hell havent they implemented it.
70% or more of their phones already have true MMS or at least damn close to it.. The Piece of crap app that they have in the TP is definately a ripoff of someguy mms. Hell I coulda coded that. They dont even know enough about mms to figure out how to implement it into the TP. They cant even offer auto-resize of images on they POS they call "Picture Mail". Oh and be careful what kind of pictures you send, since they store them on their servers and who knows what else they do with them.

Last edited by marcus_cruz; 11-29-2008 at 01:50 PM.