View Single Post
Old 11-28-2008, 06:19 PM
gladesmellzgood
PPCGeeks Regular

gladesmellzgood is keeping up the good workgladesmellzgood is keeping up the good workgladesmellzgood is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to gladesmellzgood Send a message via Yahoo to gladesmellzgood
Re: Optimum video encoding settings.

Quote:
Originally Posted by madzilla View Post
Yes yes i know you can take a video that has been downloaded off of the internet and it will play it rather well. But I am more interested in compressing the video to an appropriate filesize without losing picture quality (that is noticeable on the TP) and have it play as smooth as possible. I could waste hours encoding videos and going with trial and error but I wanted to get some input from people who may have already done some trial and error. So my question is what encoding settings have seemed to be the best for you guys? also what encoders do you all prefer?
I like to put the videos at this resolution 480x320 looks crisp and plays with no lag I use a free vidoe convert quickmedia converter. I also use coreplayer 1.25 to play vids