View Single Post
Old 11-27-2008, 06:31 PM
TurboFool
Timeless

TurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to TurboFool Send a message via MSN to TurboFool Send a message via Yahoo to TurboFool
Re: Install on card or device...does it matter?

I'm so thankful for the amount of storage space these phones have. It really hasn't made it necessary for me to install anything to the card. Generally I install all apps to the device unless otherwise specified by the instructions (Sashimi, for instance, or TomTom's data files). That way I run into no unexpected issues. You'd be surprised how many apps install background services you wouldn't expect, or run poorly over the potentially slower speeds of your memory card. I tend to store documents, photos, videos, installers, etc. on the card, and install to the main device for safety.