View Single Post
Old 11-27-2008, 05:23 PM
mtnmedic
PPCGeeks Regular

mtnmedic is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Exclamation Weird new glitch?

I LOVE my TP. Quite possibly THE best phone I've ever had. It's not perfect but it addresses a lot of the things I've needed and wanted since the early days of PPC phones. The ideal marriage between the 6700 and the Touch. Never had a problem with it until today.

Last night I connected it via USB to my PC for sync and charging. Left it there overnight. This morning I went to pick it up and noticed that the charging light wasn't doing its usual thing (even staying lit when fully charged). When I picked it up, it was continually vibrating! I couldn't get it to wake up or stop vibrating, so I did a soft reset. Fine after that.

So I left it on the desk, unconnected to anything, and went out side for a while. I came back in to check my email and noticed the phone was sitting there, vibrating continuosly and again unable to stop or awaken unless I did a soft reset.

I just carefully took out the battery, inspected the connector pins and carefully put it back in then let it sit on the counter. I'll see what happens. I noticed that there are two or three missed calls. My ring setting is vibrate then ring. I'll add to this any further findings/events.

Has anyone else run into this?

"No...but if we think fast enough, we just might live to lie about it."

Last edited by mtnmedic; 11-27-2008 at 05:25 PM. Reason: spelling