View Single Post
Old 11-27-2008, 04:26 PM
dschoenike
Give him the KICK!!!

dschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: I've messed up my HTC 6800-NEED HELP...

Quote:
Originally Posted by myvinyl333 View Post
Now, after a soft reset, it downloaded and all is working....Does this mean I am stuck buying it? hmmm. What are others using?
unless u gave them financial info (credit card) you shouldn't be stuck buying it. even then, after the free trial i think you'll be given an option to buy or no longer use it.
I like spb diary.

Last edited by dschoenike; 11-27-2008 at 04:32 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.