View Single Post
Old 11-27-2008, 07:16 AM
Deimoss
VIP Member

Deimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: internet sharing

Not to jack your thread or steal your thunder but this is related to Internet Sharing

Uhmm guys, keep in mind i have been doing reg edits and unzippings, unpacking, cab running for a while now, i finally got around to doing the tethering trick, and well i cant say my reading skills we're up to par on this one, i mis read and deleted the:

"set/create MaxCMCon=0" key instead of the DLL in the Extension key

From Essentials "Hack Internet Sharing to work: [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Comm\InternetSharing] Delete Extension key, set/create MaxCMCon=0 (decimal). "

Anyone help me get the key set up the way its supposed to be in there?

p.s i installed the cab posted on first page and it did not revert that key back... so im assuming i was supposed to delete it? confused ..

Edit: Does installing to the Removable Storage produce the same effect, or since the registry is in the Internal Storage should i have installed the Tethering Cab to Windows?