View Single Post
Old 11-26-2008, 09:25 PM
wavezero
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

wavezero knows their stuffwavezero knows their stuffwavezero knows their stuffwavezero knows their stuffwavezero knows their stuffwavezero knows their stuffwavezero knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Wavezero’s Recommended Tweaks / Mods / Apps (Cabs Included)

Calculator Skin (TP Friendly) - Self explanatory

Task Facade - Just like expose in OSX - pulls up all open screens, tap the one you want GREAT PROGRAM!

Turn your PPC into a WIFI HotSpot (Tether / Internet Share with Mac OSX or presumably any other WIFI device)-

1. Make sure the "Hack Internet Sharing to work" mod from post #6 above is done
2. Setup an ad-hoc connection:
....1) Go to Start menu - settings - connections tab - Wi-Fi Icon
....2) Tap Menu then "Add New..."
....3) Name your network and check the box that says "This is a device-to-device (ad-hoc) connection" Then tap next
....4) Data Encryption- "Disabled" and then next again then finish
3. From programs, run Internet Sharing select PC Connection: "USB" and Network Connection: "Sprint" leave this open
4. Download WMWifiRouter .91 (below) to your PPC, run the program, then tap connect
5. Connect to the wireless network you just created from your laptop etc.
[I prefer from options\configuration to check: Auto start, Auto quit and Auto reconnect and then map WMWifiRouter to my program launcher in TF3D. That way simply tapping on the icon will turn on your devices Wi-Fi and boot everything up for wifi connection. From options - quit it turns off Wi-Fi etc. The first couple of times open internet sharing first and make sure "Sprint" is the selected network. If you have Diamond Tweaks installed, make sure your PAM is disabled and "Sprint" is enabled. I also prefer to copy the the program into My Device/Windows/Start Menu/Programs so it can be selected from programs or set as a favorite in the TF3D tab.]
<<http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=41614 >>

Last edited by wavezero; 04-14-2009 at 12:13 AM.
This post has been thanked 8 times.