View Single Post
Old 11-25-2008, 10:51 PM
Drybonz
VIP Member

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Touch Response With Vibrate Is Now Available!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biker1 View Post
I am not sure of the effect that this program has on battery drain. I posted the question on www.freewarepocketpc.net and I am awaiting a response. Maybe someone will know here if the vibration touch responses pose a significant drain on the battery. Gotta go as I am low on juice. I may have answered my own question but I was low anyway.
I just downloaded this and am gonna try it out on my Diamond.

When I had an Instinct (briefly), the feedback really didn't affect the battery life much.
This post has been thanked 1 times.