View Single Post
Old 11-25-2008, 09:38 PM
TurboFool
Timeless

TurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to TurboFool Send a message via MSN to TurboFool Send a message via Yahoo to TurboFool
Re: I've searched... Please don't shoot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aniken View Post
Not asking for pirated software. I've been around the board long enough to know that, however there is a version that is FREEware, shareware. I'm simply asking if anyone has seen it. It's a cool game and I enjoy playing it...so posting a reply simply to be posting is rather annoying. I've read the rules, thanks.
I was offering assistance by suggesting a reason as to why you can't find it. I thought that was helpful as opposed to ignoring you and you possibly receiving no responses or, if it was in fact a pirated game, getting angry responses telling you not to ask for pirated games. We get enough people who do NOT read the rules that it's hard to assume someone with as few posts as you actually put in the effort that nobody else seems to. Thank you for being one of the rare few and I'm sorry for offending you by merely trying to help.

EDIT: Just did a quick search and found this thread: http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...2&postcount=31 . Click the link, then make sure you click QVGA, as there doesn't appear to be anything on that site in the VGA link.

Last edited by TurboFool; 11-25-2008 at 09:43 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.