View Single Post
Old 11-25-2008, 08:55 PM
Biker1
VIP Member

Biker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Touch Response With Vibrate Is Now Available!

I just found this application on www.freewarepocketpc.net, It downloads as a driver and is put in the settings screen/menu. It is like having hepatic sp? touch back because that is what it is. You can download it at www.xda-developers.com, When you go to www.freewarepocketpc.net, scroll down to the TouchResponse program description and you will be provided a link to the Touch Response cab file. I don't know how to provide the link which is why I didn't. This is a small application with a lot of punch as it is very useful. Enjoy and Thank You to the Developers.

1/15/2009 UPDATE NOW AVAILABLE 3.0 GO TO:
http://touchresponse.snailslug.com
UPDATE:3.2 VERSION IS NOW AVAILABLE. One change that is nice is that you are able to deactivate the TouchResponse when your phone is locked. Thank You Snailslug

Last edited by Biker1; 01-27-2009 at 10:16 PM. Reason: UPDATE AVAILABLE
This post has been thanked 19 times.